Wednesday 24 May 2017

Wolf - Oliver Theobald

For my Research Methodology Unit I chose to research the Wolf. I chose the wolf because I think it is a really interesting animal, and its an animal that is rarely brought up. As I began my research I found out many weird facts about this fascinating animal.


For my 1st Image, I replicated the style of an artist that I had found Luke Dixon as I also like working in intense detail as it really reveals the details of the image. I used a black fine-liner pen so that the fur of the wolf was crisp and sharp.


As I started experimenting with a wide range of materials, I thought that water colour would give me the change in fur colour that I was trying to accomplish. I really like the outcome of this image as I consider water colour painting to be one of my major weaknesses.


A4 pencil of a wolf standing in the snow, found on a wildlife documentary and drawn from a still image.


On this my final image I thought about my animal and its habitat and realised that the animal would disappear if the environment around it were to vanish/be destroyed. So I created this image using Photoshop so that people can see if you take away the image of the wolves habitat then there would no longer be a wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment