Thursday 24 March 2016

Georgie Robjant - Magpie

For our research methodology project I chose to do the animal, Magpie, I chose this animal as I feel that it holds a reputation with it, I love a story behind anything and the magpie definitely delivers that, I love how such a small animal can hold so much meaning and can be seen as such a superstitious creature


                                      Here is some sketch book work of some artist research
                                                   that influenced my Magpie creations.


                                  Here is one of my final A3 pieces I created on book pages



Here is the second part of my final piece on book pages.



Here is some experimental work I did with A watercolour magpie
and a dream catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment